Jan 6, 2008

LOVE MY HUBBY

Good morning lovely people. So I have not written much lately. That is because my husband, who is so great, got me a small flatscreen TV to stick in my craft room. He could not have done a better job on a Christmas present. Now I can watch Oprah---AND cut paper. I think I have found heaven.
So I got to thinking, what else would make a perfect craft room even better. Here is what I came up with. If you think of anything else, please leave me your comments!

1. A heater or fan depending on the season
2. A rug for those hardwood floors
3. I-Pod speakers---Ok so I already have this, but I think everyone should. And yes I totally Rock out by myself in my room
4. An extra table--what craft doesn't need more room?
and
5. A very very comfortable chair to work in!

Ok now tell me your wishlist for your room!

4 comments:

Angela said...

I need, well, a room rather than a corner!

Megan said...

I got a dock for my iPod for Christmas and it is the best thing ever! I am really jealous of your TV, though. I want to watch TV while sewing.

Anonymous said...

I got a tv and dvd player for Christmas from my husband for my workshop. I love them! I have a heater (because I am in an unfinished part of the basement). I also have a hotpot to heat up my tea water. I would love to have a large map to track the states/countries I have sold to, and a dry erase board to write recipes and keep track of supplies I need to purchase.

Anonymous said...

Overhead lighting about every 3-4 feet!!!!! And electrical outlets EVERYWHERE!